Learn to "Rub people the right way"
“Introduction to Massage Therapy" is an approachable guide to massage for anyone who wants to learn relaxing techniques that can be used for family and friends, or self-care. Students will learn basic anatomy to be able to perform simple and effective massage moves.
Every week, we will cover a new area to be massaged and briefly cover a new essential oil to be used on that area of focus. Classes can be taken individually or as a course series.
This 12 hour introductory course to Massage Therapy will teach you some basic Swedish Massage skills. Bring a partner or come by yourself.
$30 per person/class ~ $50 for a couple/class
$120 for all 6 Classes for 1 person
$200 for all 6 Classes for 2 people
- Intro Class #1 - Introduction to Basic Massage Techniques - Jan. 26, 2019
- Intro Class #2 - Basic Back Techniques - Feb 2, 2019
- Intro Class #3 - Basic Back of Leg Techniques - Feb. 9, 2019
- Intro Class #4 - Basic Foot Massage & Reflexology Techniques - Feb. 16, 2019
- Intro Class #5 - Basic Massage Techniques for Front of Legs & Stomach Area - Feb 23, 2019
- Intro Class #6 - Basic Massage Techniques for Neck, Scalp & Face - Mar. 2, 2019
Call Massage Center to reserve your spot in the class or the entire series.
Call Now 805-495-1353