Dusty Antos, owner of Flow of Life since 1989, offers a combination of several modalities. She is first and foremost a Reflexologist and has been doing this since the start of her practice. She combines several different techniques in her Reflexology sessions.
Dusty’s credentials follow for her Reflexology profession:
- Certified with the International Institute of St. Petersburg, Florida since August 1990.
- Nationally Certified with the American Reflexology Certification Board based in Colorado, since September 1995.
- 3-D Reflexology I & II with Nils Leidal of Denmark, since April 2002.
- Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) – The Booth Method, (Basic & Advanced) with Lynne Booth from England, since October 2004.
Dusty is a member of the following Reflexology Organizations:
- Charter Member of the Reflexology Association of California (RAC) since October 1992. She served on the Board of Directors as Secretary for three years. She was also very active in the preparation of their Annual Conferences.
- Charter Member of the International Council of Reflexologists (ICR) since February 1992.
- Member of the Foot Reflexlology Awareness Association (FRAA) since February 1989.
- Has recently joined and received a Certificate as an Affiliate Member of the Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) Network Membership.
Dusty has been very active over these past years taking advanced Reflexology classes, Reflexology Assessment: Reading the Feet, Lymphatic Drainage of the body through Foot Reflexology, anything thing that will assist her in bettering her knowledge using Reflexology with her clients.
Another love of Dusty’s is energy work and using that throughout her sessions. She is a Reiki Master Teacher through The Reiki Network since August 1992, beginning with her studies with them in 1989. Dusty has taught Reiki classes and has been giving Attunements since 1992.
Dusty received her Certification in JIN SHIN JYUTSU (Artless Art of Getting to Know (Help) Myself) since October 2001, with the JIN SHIN JYUTSU, INC. based in Scottsdale, Arizona. She is also certified as an Instructor in the training of Self-Help techniques.
Dusty received her Certification as a Massage Therapist with the Advanced School of Massage Therapy since May 1999, based in Thousand Oaks, CA. She has also taught several of the Intro to Reflexology series of their Massage Therapist course.
Dusty also does an Acupressure Massage which she learned and was trained by Heather Doleigh from the Natural Ways to Health Center in 1987-1988; also apprenticing and working their during 1988, before opening her own practice, Flow of Life in January of 1989. She took many other classes on acupressure, meridian flows, charkas, etc. during her apprenticeship to enhance her learning and knowledge.
Dusty has a flair for teaching and so loves to educate the public on things that they can do for more body awareness and wellness for themselves, and will lift you physically, emotionally and mentally (as well as herself!). She has done classes on Intro to Reflexology (of course!), Acupressure Facelift, Acupressure in First Aid, and Reiki Attunements. She has used her JSJ Self-Help techniques with her clients and friends.